Monday, May 14, 2012

War Gaming blog, take two; Action.

I am rededicating my blog to encompass my love for war gaming as a whole, not just my 40K fan boy side.  This means I'll be posting pictures and writing about other game systems out there to include 40K.  Currently I have a Khador Warmachine Army from Privateer Press, The Ortega's Gang Malifaux war band from Wyrd Miniatures, and a Japanese Sectorial (Yu Jing) Army Infinity force form Corvus Belli.  Re-dedicating my blog will allow me to share my hobby progress with you from all the game systems I like, which means more content for my blog in the long run.

I'd like to begin by sharing the progress on my Khador Army.  Here are pictures of three WIP Khador characters.  I wanted to give my mercenaries a more uniformed look so I chose a limited color pallet to help emphasize an army uniform instead of individual attire.  I will airbrush the bases blue later on and add snow. 


  Kommander Sorscha

Harlan Versh


Gorman Di Wulfe

No comments:

Post a Comment