Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blood Angels Update

Last night I finished my pro bono commission for Blake (Big Nasty B) from the Life After the Cover Save podcast.  Blake plays Warhammer 40K and uses a Blood Angels Space Marines army.  A while ago Blake came up with the idea of having his listeners paint up his miniatures.  A few people have already volenteered for the task.  I thought this would be a great way to say thanks for all the laughter he and the LAtCS crew have brought into my life in the past year. 




The following are a few shots of my painting progress on Blakes models.  All that's left is to paint the jump pack engines, add the LAtCS flag, varnish, and oil wash.  This project should have been over with weeks ago, I've just been precrastinating.  I finally found the time, and I'm going to complete Blake's Blood Angels tonight. 




 

1 comment:

  1. Great highlighting work! I am sure Blake will be very happy with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete