Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster


I decided to back Mike McVey’s Sedition Wars: Battle forAlabaster Kickstarter last year because I believe he is a talented miniature painter and sculptor.  My game finally arrived in the mail, and I’m in love with the detail of the miniatures and the amount of things I received.  I’m still waiting for the second half of my order, but Studio McVey accounted for the time between the box set and the extra bits still being sculpted and manufactured.  I can’t wait to read my rule book and try to get some games in, but right now time is tight.  Everything is on the back burner while I get this month’s IC Hobby Progress Challenge entries done and out of the way.  Here’s a quick pick of what I got in the mail.  The stuff in bags outside of the table came in its own small box.  The actual game box contents are not displayed. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment