Friday, August 3, 2012

Boyz in a trukk

I'm keeping busy putting together ork army lists for 40K 6th Edition.  With the new rule set changing the way we fight, old lists must be reinvented, stronger, faster.  Keeping in mind that achieving secondary objectives can mean the difference between winning and heart break, I am dedicating some points to a fast moving objective grabbing unit with zero survivability.  I will fill this role with shoota boyz in a trukk.  I don't want them to do anything other then capture an objective at the last second, or at the minimum end up in my opponents deployment zone at the end of the game.  I'm going to be painting this unit with dark, dull colors so they attract as little attention as possible.  I know it sounds silly to do so.  I have played games where I completely forget about my opponents units because I just can't register them hiding in a crater or difficult terrain.  More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment